Find your Perfect CTA
Pick your call to action subject from the list on the left and let the generator provide you with some fresh inspiration!
Helpful Guidelines When Creating Fresh CTAs
- Use value-oriented language. How will the CTA mirror the user’s end goal? What will they get out of it? Think about what’s important for them and why they want to visit the landing page in the first place.
- Use action-oriented language. Make sure the CTA is urgent enough that people won’t want to miss out.
- Use customized CTAs. According to HubSpot data personalized CTAs convert 42% better! Instead of using the same CTA for everyone, experiment with personalized CTAs based on where the user is in the marketing funnel. Hubspot, for example, allows organizations to display different CTAs on their websites based on a user’s life cycle stage. If this isn’t in your website cards, you can experiment with different CTAs in segmented emails and segmented social campaigns.
Find Your Voice
If you get stuck and are just begging to use “register now” one more time, push yourself to write outside of your comfort zone. The creative process can be tricky, but it all starts with finding your voice.
- Discover blogs and websites you love, both inside and outside of the arts industry, and pay attention to how they write.
- Your voice is unique. Your writing voice should be, too. Remember, you’re not a robot (hopefully) so don’t write like one.
- Edit. Rewrite. Edit. Rewrite. Publish. Analyze. Learn. Your CTA shouldn’t be the last-ditch effort in your beautifully crafted email or Facebook post. It should be the superb cherry on top that begs users to click or tap to learn more.
It’s time to get out there and create some fresh, new CTAs. You’ve got this!