Senior Search Analyst
Use your Search Superpowers for good! Capacity Interactive (CI), the premier digital marketing consulting firm for culture and the arts, is looking for a Senior Search Analyst.
We are looking for a search marketer who brings a proven track record of success in SEM. You are passionate about the arts and are excited about helping our arts clients use search to grow their businesses.
We believe that the arts are an essential part of society and are vital to the strength of our communities, and we are looking for an SEM Superstar to strengthen the search presence of arts organizations everywhere. CI helps the arts flourish by partnering with the country’s leading cultural institutions to help them build audiences, engage community and market smarter. Our client portfolio includes such organizations as New York City Ballet, Goodman Theatre, The Kennedy Center, Carnegie Hall, and MFA, Houston. Annually, we host Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts, the country’s leading digital marketing conference for the arts.
At CI, we strive to create an organization with no office politics and no personal agendas. We believe in transparency. We work hard, we’re all a bit nerdy, and we have a lot of fun. Together, we see lots of shows and know how to have a great time at happy hour. We are (and have been, for three years!) one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC.
- Building and managing a portfolio of search clients.
- Developing and executing paid and organic search strategy for clients.
- Conducting performance testing and compiling reporting for search campaigns.
- Continuously optimizing and communicating critical performance metrics.
- Recommending new ideas and innovations to improve performance driven from research, competitive intelligence and analytics.
- Reporting on results to clients including via reports and occasional PowerPoint presentations.
- Assisting team members in support of their accounts, as needed.
- Ensuring you stay up-to-speed on search industry best practices across platforms include, but are not limited to: Google Ads, Google Search Console, Kenshoo, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing, Yahoo, and SEO.
- Working with Capacity Interactive team members, freelancers, and vendors to support your client’s needs.
- Writing for company blog is encouraged.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following:
- A passion for the arts.
- Minimum 3 years of search experience including directly managing Google Ads account(s).
- Proven track record of SEM success.
- Exceptional writing and client communication skills.
- A sense of humor.
- Flexibility and openness to grow and take on new projects/tasks/roles and work in an
ever-changing and growing company.
- An analytical mind; you’re a left-brained and right-brained thinker.
- Comfort and facility with numbers.
- Experience with Kenshoo or bid management software preferred.
This is a full-time position with benefits, including but not limited to the following:
- A general sense that you are contributing to good in the world
- Smart, passionate coworkers who care about the arts
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus the week between Christmas and New Year’s and a smattering of other holidays
- Minimum 6 weeks paid parental leave policy
- Half-days every Friday between Memorial Day and Labor Day (aka Summer Fridays)
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits (including access to an FSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Weekly internal educational events
Compensation commensurate with experience
To apply, click here.
Last Updated: March 20, 2019