Capacity Interactive (CI), a digital marketing consulting firm serving arts and culture organizations, is looking for an assistant to the president.
We believe that the arts are an essential part of society and are vital to the strength of our communities. As the premier digital marketing consulting firm for culture and the arts, CI helps the arts flourish by partnering with the country’s leading cultural institutions to help them build audiences, engage community and market smarter. Our client portfolio includes such organizations as New York City Ballet, Goodman Theatre, The Kennedy Center, Carnegie Hall, and MFA, Houston. Annually, we host Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts, the country’s leading digital marketing conference for the arts.
At CI, we strive to create an organization with no office politics and no personal agendas. We believe in transparency. We work hard, we’re all a bit nerdy, and we have a lot of fun. Together, we see lots of shows and know how to have a great time at happy hour. We are one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to hireme@capacityinteractive.
- Building and managing a portfolio of SEM accounts.
- Assisting in developing and executing paid and organic search strategy.
- Conducting performance testing and compiling reporting for search campaigns.
- Continuously optimizing and communicating critical performance metrics.
- Recommending new ideas and innovations to improve performance driven from research, competitive intelligence and analytics.
- Attending client meetings to share results.
- Assisting team members in support of their accounts, as needed.
- Ensuring you stay up-to-speed on search industry best practices with regard to strategies, data capture, campaign analysis and optimization.
- Ensuring you stay up-to-speed on the latest digital marketing changes and advances across the performing arts industry. This includes, but is not limited to: Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SEO.
- Reporting on results to clients and internal team.
- Working with Capacity Interactive team members, freelancers, and vendors to support your client’s needs.
- Support of Digital Marketing Boot Camp for Arts Marketers including attendee outreach, marketing and operational support leading up to and at event.
- Writing for company blog is encouraged.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following:
- A passion for the arts.
- A sense of humor.
- Flexibility and openness to take on new projects and tasks and work in an
ever-changing and growing company.
- Strong writing and client communication skills.
- An analytical mind; you’re a left-brained and right-brained thinker.
- Interest in search ads and SEO.
- Comfort and facility with numbers.
- Strong facility with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience running paid search campaigns and SEO, a plus.
This is a full-time position with benefits, including but not limited to the following:
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus the week between Christmas and New Years plus a smattering of other holidays
- Summer Fridays every Friday between Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits (including access to a FSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Monthly staff-only educational events
- Smart, passionate coworkers who care about the arts
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: New York, NY
Last Updated: September 18, 2018