Graphic Design Intern (Fall 2018)
Capacity Interactive (CI), a digital marketing consulting firm serving arts and culture organizations, is looking for an assistant to the president.
We believe that the arts are an essential part of society and are vital to the strength of our communities. As the premier digital marketing consulting firm for culture and the arts, CI helps the arts flourish by partnering with the country’s leading cultural institutions to help them build audiences, engage community and market smarter. Our client portfolio includes such organizations as New York City Ballet, Goodman Theatre, The Kennedy Center, Carnegie Hall, and MFA, Houston. Annually, we host Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts, the country’s leading digital marketing conference for the arts.
At CI, we strive to create an organization with no office politics and no personal agendas. We believe in transparency. We work hard, we’re all a bit nerdy, and we have a lot of fun. Together, we see lots of shows and know how to have a great time at happy hour. We are one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to hireme@capacityinteractive.
- Assist Graphic Designer in producing digital design assets for Capacity Interactive as well as Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts.
- Assist Graphic Designer and Consultant teams in the layout and design of PowerPoint presentations, Word templates, and Excel templates as needed.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Content in the production of digital, visual creative materials, including original social, blog, and website content.
- Maintain awareness of brand guidelines and uphold established creative standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following:
- Currently pursuing Bachelors Degree in Design or equivalent job experience.
- Understanding of core graphic design principles and execution.
- Strong facility with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for the arts.
- A sense of humor with yourself and others is a big plus.
Interns will work from own computer at Capacity Interactive’ s Midtown office.
Internship Start Date: Immediate Start Date
This internship is 20 hours per week with exact hours TBD and pays $13 per hour. School credit available.
No phone calls, please.
Last Updated: September 18, 2018