Digital Marketing Assistant
Capacity Interactive (CI), the premier digital marketing consulting firm for culture and the arts, is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant.
We believe that the arts are an essential part of society and are vital to the strength of our communities. As the premier digital marketing consulting firm for culture and the arts, CI helps the arts flourish by partnering with the country’s leading cultural institutions to help them build audiences, engage community and market smarter. Our client portfolio includes such organizations as New York City Ballet, Goodman Theatre, The Kennedy Center, Carnegie Hall, and MFA, Houston. Annually, we host Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts, the country’s leading digital marketing conference for the arts.
At CI, we strive to create an organization with no office politics and no personal agendas. We believe in transparency. We work hard, we’re all a bit nerdy, and we have a lot of fun. Together, we see lots of shows and know how to have a great time at happy hour. We are one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC.
- Supporting senior team members in setting up and managing digital ad campaigns, social campaigns, and consulting projects for clients.
- Reporting on campaign results.
- Handling administrative tasks such as scheduling calls and meetings and drafting work orders.
- Working with Capacity Interactive team members and vendors to support account needs.
- Ensuring you stay up-to-speed on latest digital marketing technologies that are relevant to support clients. This includes, but is not limited to: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook marketing, display advertising technologies, some SEO.
- Support of Digital Marketing Boot Camp for Arts Marketers including attendee outreach, marketing and operational support leading up to and at event.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following:
- A passion for the arts.
- A sense of humor.
- Flexibility and openness to take on new projects and tasks and work in an
ever-changing and growing company.
- Strong writing and client communication skills.
- An analytical mind; you’re a left-brained and right-brained thinker.
- Comfort and facility with numbers.
- Strong facility with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
This is a full-time position with benefits, including but not limited to the following:
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus the week between Christmas and New Year’s plus a smattering of other holidays
- Summer Fridays every Friday between Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits (including access to an FSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Monthly staff-only educational events
- Smart, passionate coworkers who care about the arts
To apply, click here.
Last Updated: September 25, 2018