Search Marketing Intern
Capacity Interactive (CI), a digital marketing consulting firm with a focus on culture and the arts, is seeking an intern to support and learn from our Search Engine Marketing Team during the Winter/Spring semester 2018.
We are a fast-growing firm and work with some of the country’s leading arts organizations including New York City Ballet, Jazz at Lincoln Center, Goodman Theatre, The Kennedy Center, and MFA, Houston. Annually, we host Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts, the country’s leading digital marketing conference serving the arts industry.
At CI, we strive to create an organization with no office politics and no personal agendas. We believe in transparency. We work hard, we’re all a bit nerdy, and we have a lot of fun. Together, we see lots of shows and know how to have a great time at happy hour. We are proud to have been named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC for the second year in a row.
- Assisting in developing and executing paid search campaigns
- Conducting performance testing and compiling reporting for SEM and SEO
- Optimizing and communicating critical performance metrics to improve campaigns driven from research, competitive intelligence and analytics
- Assisting team members in support of their accounts
INTERNSHIP TESTIMONIALS FROM SUMMER 2017:
“Led by Capacity’s wonderful leadership team, the internship was thoughtfully structured, front-loaded with an in-depth introduction to Capacity’s core values and best practices before moving into real work for current clients. (That’s right — not a single coffee run!)” – Sam
“Employee-led presentations and hands-on labs gave me the foundations to do real work for CI, with the same impact as a full-time employee. Add to that an open, fun office environment, and I had the best of both worlds. I couldn’t have asked for a better summer at Capacity Interactive!” – Natalie B.
“It’s been a pleasure to participate in and be the beneficiary of CI’s spirit this summer. I’ve taken away so many tangible lessons: it’s truly been one of the best professional development experiences I’ve ever had across coursework, conferences, and many internships.” – Ally
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or related field
- A demonstrated interest in digital marketing, particularly SEM and SEO
- Ability to work in teams or individually
- Comfort and aptitude with numbers and Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of and passion for the arts industry and/or non-profit sector
- Inquisitive nature and desire to learn
- A sense of humor with yourself and others is a big plus
Interns will work from their own computers at Capacity Interactive’s office in New York, NY.
Dates of Internship: January – May
This internship is a minimum of 20 hours per week and pays $11 per hour. School credit available.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: New York, NY
No phone calls please.
Last Updated: November 7, 2017