Graphic Design Intern
Capacity Interactive (CI), a digital marketing consulting firm with a focus on culture and the arts, is looking for a Graphic Design Intern.
We are a fast-growing firm and work with some of the country’s leading arts organizations including New York City Ballet, Jazz at Lincoln Center, Goodman Theatre, The Kennedy Center, and MFA, Houston. Annually, we host Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts, the country’s leading digital marketing conference serving the arts industry.
At CI, we strive to create an organization with no office politics and no personal agendas. We believe in transparency. We work hard, we’re all a bit nerdy, and we have a lot of fun. Together, we see lots of shows and know how to have a great time at happy hour. We are one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC.
- Assist Graphic Designer in producing digital design assets for Capacity Interactive as well as Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts.
- Assist Graphic Designer and Consultant teams in the layout and design of PowerPoint presentations, Word templates, and Excel templates as needed.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Content in the production of digital, visual creative materials, including original social, blog, and website content.
- Maintain awareness of brand guidelines and uphold established creative standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses The Following:
- Currently pursuing Bachelors Degree in Design or equivalent job experience.
- Understanding of core graphic design principles and execution.
- Strong facility with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for the arts.
- A sense of humor with yourself and others is a big plus.
Interns will work from own computer at Capacity Interactive’ s Midtown office.
Internship Start Date: May 29, 2018
This internship is 32 hours per week and pays $13 per hour. School credit available.
To apply, please email a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have links to a portfolio or sample work, feel free to include as well.
No phone calls please.
Location: New York, NY
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Last Updated: May 17, 2018